Superior Donuts Project
- Last Updated Feb 11, 2016
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
- Last Updated Feb 8, 2017
A to Z Resources
- Last Updated Mar 3, 2017
Age of Revolution
- Last Updated Oct 31, 2014
A guide to help entrants to the Gilder Lehrman Age of Revolution Essay Contest.
- Last Updated Feb 17, 2017
- Last Updated Dec 11, 2016
Ancient Aegean Civilizations
- Last Updated Dec 15, 2015
Ancient Greek Religion and Mythology
- Last Updated Dec 12, 2014
- Last Updated Oct 19, 2016
- Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
- Last Updated Oct 25, 2016
Our collection of subscription online databases, chosen to support your research needs at Perk.
Drive-in Movie Theaters
- Last Updated May 13, 2016
- Last Updated Apr 22, 2015
Resources for studying all aspects of the environment, climate change, conservation, and sustainability for a healthy planet. Not just for April 22!
- Last Updated Mar 29, 2017
This is your guide to research and resources for doing work related to the English language and literature.
- Last Updated Oct 27, 2016
- Last Updated Nov 11, 2015
- Last Updated Sep 28, 2016
- Last Updated Feb 6, 2017
Cross-disciplinary resources for studying the Harlem Renaissance.
- Last Updated Jan 21, 2017
Health and Wellness
- Last Updated Feb 20, 2017
This guide offers resources on health and well-being, specifically for students and teens.
- Last Updated May 8, 2017
Resources for exploring topics and issues in History. Includes Ancient, European, Modern, and United States History and Government as well as Economics, Religious Studies, and the History of Art.
- Last Updated Sep 29, 2015
iPads at Perk
- Last Updated Mar 28, 2016
A guide to making the most of your iPad; adapted from a guide by C.D. McLean at Berkeley Prep.
Libraries at The Perkiomen School
- Last Updated Feb 28, 2017
A general guide to resources and services of the libraries at Perk.
Library Services and You - a Guide for New Faculty
- Last Updated Sep 21, 2016
What is the library program all about? What can we do for you and your students? What can you teach us? Let's work together!
- Last Updated Apr 7, 2014
Resources for the study and enjoyment of all types of music.
- Last Updated Feb 21, 2017
Resources for Teachers
- Last Updated Oct 26, 2015
Check out some of these excellent resources for use in the classroom and professional development.
- Last Updated Feb 25, 2015
Sources for studying the march from Selma to Montgomery, and appreciating the film of the same title.
- Last Updated Jan 20, 2017
Resources for observing Social Justice Week and researching the theme of social justice.
- Last Updated Feb 21, 2017
Resources for studying, teaching, and doing research in the sciences, technology, engineering, and math.
Using Your iPad
- Last Updated Sep 21, 2013
These resources, tips, and tutorials will help you make the most of your iPad at Perk.
- Last Updated May 6, 2014
Adapted from a guide created by Jan Wingenroth at Spokane Falls Community College Library.
- Last Updated Jan 5, 2016
Resources to help you read, view, hear, understand, and enjoy the Bard's works.
- Last Updated Nov 14, 2014
World War II
- Last Updated Jan 31, 2017
Resources for studying and researching topics related to the Second World War.